Welcome to Sunset Point HOA
Sunset Point is a residential condominium development on the northeast corner of Flathead Lake near the unincorporated village of Bigfork in northwest Montana.
Bigfork is about 100 miles north of Missoula and 60 miles south of the US/Canadian border. Kalispell, home of Glacier Park International Airport, is 20 miles north. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is 40 miles north.
Sunset Point’s ideal location on the shore of Flathead lake provides access to the lake for recreation. Each condominium owner has an assigned dock for personal watercraft. Our community clubhouse with a kitchen and rest rooms is available for residents and guests use.
In addition to lake recreation, the area provides many opportunities for outdoor recreation:
- Hiking, backpacking and camping in Glacier National Park, the Jewel Basin, the Bob Marshall Wilderness and throughout the Flathead National Forest.
- Fishing, boating and rafting on Flathead Lake, the Swan River and the 3 forks of the Flathead River.
- Golfing on the 27 holes at Eagle Bend Golf Course or at six other courses within 35 miles of Bigfork.
- Hunting for elk, deer, ducks and geese in the respective seasons.
- Skiing and snowboarding on Whitefish Mountain or Blacktail Slopes.